Submit Audited Financial Statements and Budgets
Submit audited financial statements and budgets through MassHousing's Multifamily Financials Application.
Update on Budgets
MassHousing has extended the deadline for submitting 2023 operating budgets to 12/1/2022!
- Audited Financial Report Requirements
- Audited Financial Report Resource Guide
- Audited Financial Report Appendices
- Procedures for Implementing HUD's Residual Receipts Policy and Method of Calculation
- Procedures for Monitoring and Reporting Developer's Contributions and Guaranteed Annual Payments
- Procedures for Implementing MassHousing's Equity Policy
- Procedures for Implementing Paragraph 6A of MassHousing's Equity Policy and the Calculation of Excess Equity
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund (AHTF) Cash Flow Certification
Who should submit an audit?
Generally, a development that has received financing from MassHousing and has a full year of operation must submit an audit via the Multifamily Financials Application. The audit is due by March 31, or 90 days after the end of the development’s fiscal year.
My fiscal year does not end on 12/31. How do I submit my audit?
The new system does not limit submission to fiscal year end (FYE) 12/31, but allows data input starting the day following the end of the fiscal year. For example, a property with FYE 6/30 can submit financial statements for FYE 6/30 starting on 7/1.
This is my first time submitting an audit. How do I obtain a User ID and a Password?
If this is the first time your firm is submitting an audit to MassHousing, please email email@example.com to request a user ID and a password. Please note the process may take several business days.
I am an auditor and do not see one of my developments.
MassHousing assigns developments to auditors based on requests from Management Companies. The Management Company should submit a request to MassHousing by sending the name and email address of the assigned audit firm's contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have access to my previous audits in the new Multifamily Financials Application?
Yes. Audits from the old system have been moved into the new Multifamily Financials Applications.