Home Ownership Partners
MassHousing works with lenders, real estate professionals, community-based organizations and others to promote responsible and sustainable homeownership throughout Massachusetts.
If your institution is not approved to offer MassHousing products, you're missing a great opportunity:
- Approved lenders earn fee income through the origination and sale of MassHousing loans
- Lenders who are so governed earn CRA credits for their efforts
- Easy, paperless loan submission through our lender extranet, eMassHousing
- Affordable first and second mortgage products appeal to a range of borrowers
- A special mortgage insurance product, MI Plus
Real Estate Professionals
MassHousing’s simple and straightforward loans are an excellent choice for your customers:
- Low down payment requirements; down payment assistance available to qualifying borrowers
- Affordable interest rates, fixed for the life of the loan
- Income and loan limits are higher than you might think
- Combine Purchase and Renovation financing in one easy-to-manage loan
- No-MI loans available; loans insured by MassHousing feature MI Plus mortgage payment protection
Events and Information
Looking for more information, marketing materials or other resources about MassHousing? Interested in having a MassHousing representative at a homebuyer event? Contact our Business Development Team.
Community Organizations and Non-Profits
MassHousing is in the business of building communities. Whether you want to host an educational event or just point someone in the right direction, let us help. To learn more and to discuss potential events and ways to partner, contact our Business Development Team.