Are You Eligible for MI Plus Benefits?
Have you recently lost your job due to COVID-19? MassHousing is here to help. You may be eligible for MI Plus, our Mortgage Payment Protection Program. MI Plus® was designed for hard times such as these. For eligible borrowers, you may qualify for up to 6 months of principal and interest payments that will be applied directly to your mortgage account.
- Do you have a MassHousing Mortgage with MassHousing Mortgage Insurance?
- Are you currently collecting unemployment benefits from the Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA)?
If you answered yes to the questions above, continue to the online form
You will need the following to complete this application:
- Your MassHousing mortgage loan number (where do I find this?)
- Your DUA Determination of Benefits
- DUA Payment History displaying all the weeks of unemployment that you have received
If you have additional questions about your MassHousing MI Plus application, please contact us at MI_Plus@masshousing.com or 888-843-6432.*
Please Note: We care about your security and privacy. Please don't include identifying information like account numbers, birth dates and social security numbers in emails to us. Please send documents through the online form.