Your interest and investment in bonds issued by MassHousing allows us to further our mission to confront the housing challenges facing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to improve the lives of its people. We are committed to maintaining our strong bond ratings, and to being as transparent as possible with the investor community and public at large.
Materials that may be of interest to holders of bonds or notes issued by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency are presented on this page for historical information. The information set forth in the documents accessible from this page is limited in scope and does not contain all material information concerning MassHousing's bonds or notes or MassHousing necessary to make an informed investment decision, nor do the following documents constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy MassHousing's bonds or notes. By accessing documents on this page, the user acknowledges that the documents address only the matters discussed therein, are each dated as of a certain date and have not been updated since that date, and as a result, may not address all factors which may be material to a investor and may contain material misstatements or omissions of fact because of the passage of time or changes in facts or circumstance subsequent to the date of such documents.
Annual Reports and Financial Information
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Exemption
- MassHousing Information Statement, dated March 30, 2020
- 2019 Annual Report: Rising up to Meet the Challenge
- FY19 Annual Report Financials
- 2018 Annual Report: Change
- FY18 Annual Report Financials
- FY17 Annual Report Financials
- FY16 Annual Report Financials
- FY15 Annual Report Financials
- OPEB Trust, FY18 Annual Report