TAP Management Trainings
TAP Management Trainings help property managers, assistant managers, maintenance staff and resident service coordinators address a variety of social issues in housing.
- To Register Online, click Register for the appropriate course(s) below
- TAP Training Course Descriptions and Mail/Fax Registration: March | April-June
|Human Trafficking in Affordable Housing
|Managing Conflict on Site Utilizing Effective Dispute Resolution Skills
|Emergency Preparedness: More than Evacuation Drills
|Reasonable Accommodations Level 2: Hot Topics
|Reasonable Accommodations Level 2: Screening and Tenant Selection
|Understanding Federal and State Entitlement Programs
|Strategies for Working with Persons with Mental Illness, Cognitive Disabilities or Brain Injury
|Communication: It’s Not Just the Words, But Also the Spaces between Them
- Confirmation of course registration is essential for attendance
- If you cannot attend, you will be billed for the full course amount unless you cancel or send someone in your place. This also applies to staff of TAP member sites
- In case of inclement weather, call 617.854.1084 after 6:00 a.m. on the training day
- On the day of training, registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:45 a.m., and training at 9:00 a.m. Lunch is provided for trainings scheduled to end at 2 p.m. or later
- For individual accessibility needs, contact Carol St. Cyr or (Videophone): 866.758.1435 at least one week before the training
Questions? Contact Janeen Harris at TAPregistration@masshousing.com or 617.854.1069.
Trainings are FREE to staff of TAP member sites. TAP Membership is available to developments overseen by MassHousing.
You can receive TAP announcements in your inbox. Email your name and contact information to TAPregistration@masshousing.com.