MassHousing is committed to making this website and the information it contains accessible to as many people as possible. We have made a substantial effort to increasing the accessibility of this site, and continue to work to improve it. If you have any difficulty using this website, or if you have suggestions to improve it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site was developed with federal, state and W3C accessibility guidelines in mind.
- All pages on this site include consistent global navigation links
- Aside from the home page, all pages on this site include a "breadcrumb" trail of links leading back to the home page
- A search box appears on all pages of this site
- All images on this site include "alt" or "longdesc" attributes
- Purely decorative images include blank "alt" attributes
Layout and Design
This website is powered by portal software from BEA. As much as possible, layout of all pages is controlled by cascading style sheets. However, some table-based layout is necessary because of the portal software.
Relative font sizes are used throughout this site.
- Internet Explorer users may select View > Text Size to increase or decrease font size on screen
- Text on all pages is still readable even if your browser does not support stylesheets
- As much as possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Some browsers can extract a list of links on a page, allowing the user to browse the list separately from the page.
- No links open a new window without warning
Numerous documents are made available on this site in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel formats.