MassHousing Refinance Loans
Refinancing your mortgage through MassHousing can save you money and reduce the risk of high payments in the future.
MassHousing Refinance loans offer a number of benefits:
- 30-year terms
- Fixed interest rates, meaning your payment will always remain the same
- Mortgage Insurance with MI Plus mortgage payment protection
- Loans serviced by MassHousing
Income Limits and Other Restrictions
- Borrowers must meet income limits, which vary by community
- Loans may be used to refinance mortgages on condominiums and 1- to 4-family homes
How to Apply
MassHousing Refinance Loans are originated by participating lenders. For more information or to apply, contact a participating lender.
DU Refi Plus for Existing MassHousing Borrowers
DU Refi Plus is a Fannie Mae, no-cash-out refinance program offering reduced verification and documentation. MassHousing is making DU Refi Plus available to existing MassHousing borrowers who have a conventional first mortgage sold to and owned by Fannie Mae on or before June 1, 2009.Borrowers must meet income limits, which vary by community.