More purchasing power for Massachusetts homebuyers
Are you looking to buy a home in Massachusetts? MassHousing's simple, straightforward mortgage loans have helped more than 70,000 people buy a 1-4 family home or condominium in Massachusetts! All MassHousing Mortgages feature
- Affordable interest rates, fixed for the life of the loan
- Flexible underwriting and income limits
- Loan servicing by MassHousing. If you have a question, you’ll know who to call!
See if you might be eligible for a MassHousing Mortgage!
Down payment assistance is now available for more Massachusetts homebuyers and and may be used for single-family homes and condominiums, as well as 2-, 3- and 4-family homes:
- Qualifying borrowers can receive Down Payment Assistance of up to 5% of the purchase price or $15,000, whichever is less
- MassHousing also offers a number of low down payment options
Learn more about Down Payment Assistance from MassHousing!
Mortgage Insurance (MI) Options
Not all MassHousing Mortgages require MI. Loans insured by MassHousing feature
Repairs and Rehabilitation Financing
Buying a home in need of repair? A MassHousing Mortgage may be used to finance the purchase and rehabilitation of a home! Learn about a Purchase & Renovation loan.
Considering an FHA Loan?
MassHousing now offers FHA-insured loans, meaning eligible first-time homebuyers can still benefit from our Down Payment Assistance Program. to learn more.
To learn more about these and other programs and resources from MassHousing, fill out the form below!