Looking to buy a home in Attleboro, Brockton, Cape Cod and the Islands, Fall River, New Bedford, North Quabbin, Quincy, Southbridge, Springfield, Taunton, or Worcester? Consider an affordable, low or no-downpayment loan through the Buy Cities program.
How to Apply
Buy Cities mortgages are offered by approved lenders and made possible by MassHousing. Visit the appropriate program page for participating lender information.
Who is eligible?
The Buy Cities program is for borrowers purchasing a home in Attleboro, Brockton, Cape Cod and the Islands, Fall River, New Bedford, North Quabbin, Quincy, Southbridge, Springfield, Taunton, or Worcester.
Buy Cities loans
- Are 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with zero points
- May be used to finance up to 100% of the purchase of a home
- Have rates and terms competitive with traditional-downpayment loans
- Feature MI Plus mortgage insurance, with mortgage payment protection
Income Limits and Other Restrictions
Income and loan limits apply. View income limits.
To qualify for a Buy Cities loan, you must
- Have good credit
- Have a total monthly debt of less than 45%
Request More Information
Still have questions about MassHousing's products and services? Request more information.